June 29, 2010

Robert Pattinson loves being mistaken for his co-star Taylor Lautner because he is so hunky.


The two actors appear alongside each other in the Twilight movies, with Robert playing vampire Edward Cullen and Taylor werewolf Jacob Black. Robert is well known for his dry wit and brooding good locks, while Taylor won legions of teenage fans after flashing his rippling muscles in the films.

Despite their differing looks, people often approach Robert thinking he is Taylor, which he loves. “I have been called Taylor Lautner a few times which I'm quite happy about,” Robert laughed. “You only have to look at us to see how funny that is but it's nice to pretend I might be hiding a Taylor six-pack under my shirt.”

Robert has spoken of his awe at 18-year-old Taylor’s buff physique in the past. He was initially nervous of shooting fight scenes with him as he is so toned, and was left humiliated when his bulging shoulder muscles were too big for him to grip during filming.

“I loved those confrontational scenes,” Robert explained. “I get to push Taylor Lautner around. Of course, I was supposed to grab his shoulder to freak him out and turn the scene upside down.

“I grabbed, but his shoulder is too big to get a grip on. That was embarrassing.”

source

No comments:

Post a Comment